What is a Care Model? (in human and computer terms)

In human terms a Care Model is about the integration of H&SC, both mental and physical. It is what the vanguards are trying “to do”, they will need to be supported bi data and more importantly by an NHdm (National Health data model). As there is a recognition that health care is going on all around us and not just in hospitals and surgeries, they are taking on an increasingly important role.
In computer terms, PERSON Level Activity (PLAy) data, is key, it is key to PERSON integrated Care Models (PiCMs). PiCMs are the manifestation of the association between PERSON Pathways (Pps) .i.e. THE INTEGRATION OF CARE (app_ologies for shouting!).
If well managed, PiCMs should lead to increased efficiency and cost savings. my NHdm supports accounting (i.e. financial) at the Pp and the PiCM level, this accounting is done by aggregating up the PLAy data. (e.g. if a course of medication costing £999 impacts 2 PiCMs then 80% (£800) of the cost may be attributed to one PiCM and 20% (£200) to the other PiCM). The 80/20 ratio is managed at the top level (i.e. Pp and PiCM) but filters down to … PLAy.

{My next topic will be Health Journies and why PLAy
data can make them real and not just gob shite :-)}

Hi @clive.spindley

I’m afraid I’m still none the wiser as to what you are trying to say in the above post.
I can tell you feel passionately about care pathways, but your jargon terms are confusing.
I’m not clear about what this post adds to the discussion of Care Models.

Marcus

hi Marcus,

Do you have a personal email you can let me have, I can then share my National Health app with you,

it's in the Qlik Cloud, you can have a play then and it might make more sense.

Clive

On 12 April 2016 at 09:29 Marcus Baw <discourse-system@openhealthhub.org> wrote:

pacharaneroOpen Health Hub Founder

April 12

Hi @clive.spindley

I'm afraid I'm still none the wiser as to what you are trying to say in the above post.

I can tell you feel passionately about care pathways, but your jargon terms are confusing.

I’m not clear about what this post adds to the discussion of Care Models.

Marcus

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond

To stop receiving notifications for this particular topic, click here. To unsubscribe from these emails, change your user preferences

if you are unsure as to what direction health care in England is going then check out:

https://www.england.nhs.uk/ourwork/futurenhs/new-care-models/

health technicians need to ensure they fully support this, specifically making sure the national health data model supports this vision

it is data that will make care models a reality, and enable the full integration of health care

the NHS is the organsation that has the best data and the most control over the data, so the NHS need to fully support and reward technicians just as much as it does clinicians

hope that makes sense?