Trafford Housing Trust Health Hackathon: Monday 7th and Tuesday 8th September at Spaceportx in central Manchester

For openhealthhub members’ interest:

Dear colleague

It is with great pleasure that I write to invite you to our health hackathon, hosted in partnership by Trafford Housing Trust, Numbers4Good and the Health Social Innovators partnership.

Taking place on Monday 7th and Tuesday 8th September at Spaceportx in central Manchester, we’re bringing together a unique blend of CCG representatives, behavioural economists, health investors, designers, social entrepreneurs, housing associations, architects, charity leaders and web developers to design five new solutions that will reduce health inequality.

We have identified you as one of the leading figures who can help us design solutions with potentially transformative impact and we’d be delighted if you could attend. Benefits of coming along include:

· Participating in an innovative event that will have real impact

· Connecting with a unique and diverse group of attendees

· A chance to claim a £5,000 grant to turn one of the ideas into a social business

· A free dinner (and drinks!)

To sign up and find out more please visit http://healthhackathon.eventbrite.com

I very much hope you can attend and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Matthew Gardiner

Our Health Social Innovators Programme
The health social innovators’ programme is supporting and accelerating the growth of promising, early-stage social health ventures across England in order to stimulate innovation and create positive change in healthcare. The programme is a collaboration between Healthbox, UCL Business and Numbers4Good, together with strategic partner Trafford Housing Trust, with backing from the Cabinet Office’s social incubator fund and Janssen Healthcare Innovation.