REWIRED Health Developer Conference 2020 - Olympia London, March 4th 2020

REWIRED Health Developer Conference 2020 - Olympia London, March 4th 2020

I think this might be the first EVER UK Health Developer Conference! (I’m prepared for people to tell me otherwise though)

Who should come?

Developers, sysadmins, technical architects, software engineers of all levels and seniorities, working for NHS Trusts, startups, NHS Digital, NHSX, third sector organisations across health and care, and existing healthcare system suppliers.

Confirmed Line-up

(all talks are subject to variation as we are still finalising the lineup and running order)

• What we’ve learned in running an apprenticeship programme for Software Engineering - Senior developer and team leader @b_seven_e from @NHSDigital

• Getting started developing with an openEHR Clinical Document Repository - @ianmcnicoll from @openEHR Foundation

• Getting started with FHIR - @KevinGMayfield

• Turn plain HTML into an NHS-branded, accessibility-tested, brand-guidance-compliant NHS website in 30 minutes - The NHS Frontend team on their NHS UI kit

• ’How Can I Integrate With The NHS App?’ - The NHS App delivery team

• Adventures in Medical User eXperience - @drdavepao from The Royal College Of Art @RCA

• Integrating with NHS Spine Services - The NHS Spine Team

• QEWD.js - JavaScript-based, highly performant middleware , and ‘Using JSON to transform JSON to JSON’! - @rtweed from The Ripple Foundation @rippleOSI

• Open Source Is The Only Way For Medicine - I’ll probably bash out my less-controversial-every-time-I-do-it talk Open Source Is The Only Way For Medicine

• The OPAL Framework - @thatdavidmiller from @ohcuk will be
    talking about their OPAL Django/Python-based ‘batteries included’ framework for rapid development of healthcare apps

• Medicalchain - @daveyebb of ICO-funded @medical_chain will be showing off their really rather nice videoconsultation platform.

Booking URL

2 Likes