One of the next features that we’ll be working on in AIDE is the AI Application Store. This will comprise a central repository where applications are published and a storefront to allow Application Deployers in individual Trusts to browse the applications and start the approval & deployment process for an application.
Initial features will include:
- A summary card representing each application, which contains key information
- Searching applications by keyword
- Sorting and filtering applications
- Medical Specialty classification and filtering
- Detailed Application Profile pages, containing information and file uploads to support approval and deployment
- Application versioning
- Dark Mode for low-light environments
We’d really welcome your thoughts for improving this in future iterations!
More designs to follow, due to a 1 image per post limit.
Application Store Landing Page: