What is a pathway? (in human and computer terms)

I’ll have a look for one.

Agree about NICE. Sometimes is good to have a non technical take on things, I struggle sometimes to see the wood from the trees when everything is technical.

communication? struggle? so do I, not just some of the time, all of the time :slight_smile:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0qAojQ_-2qobW1GbEtlVVdlME0/view?usp=sharing

ASK:where is the documentation for the FHIR model that people are discussing on
this forum?

notes:

1. there are currently Six or Seven “types” of care model being discussed @
    vanguard sites, mymodel fully supports itegrated CARE MODELs
  2. Where is investment supposed to come from? if you care about Health, be
    Honest, public money is running out and historically too much public money
    has been wasted
  3. The integarted care model does not need a new ID to be defined (that is the
    last thing that’s needed, another ID), the care
    model adopts the first PP ID of the first PATIENT PATHWAY thatis assigned to
    it
  4. integarted CARE MODEL types are color coded

app_ologies Gary4Delay in replying (myEmails are ****ed, so I will stick to this site)

please point me towards the source of the terms you are using i.e. FHIR CarePlan and FHIR CarePlan.Actvity

KIS - All myComms is going to within this box, too many layers otherwise :frowning:

please use the term PERSON pathway (or if you insist, PATIENT pathway) or CARE pathway (i.e. template), please do not just use the term “pathway” on it’s own, this opens the doors4all the gobshites, theNHS does not need gobshites

please confirm, are you talking about templates? please do not just use the term “pathway”, it is too confusing …

every unique person has 0 or more unique PERSON pathways and each unique PERSON pathway is of a particular type (or template, what I and NICE call a care pathway)

ps i do not design pathway templates, i design national health data models for national health apps (they are person (including clinicians) not clinically focussed)

i have changed the name of the class PATIENT pathway to PERSON pathway, why?, because the NHS “thinks” in terms of patients and is increasingly being forced, thank goodness, in terms of service users, in my world thinking like this is no longer good enough because H&SC are being integrated - ALL PEOPLE HAVE HEALTH

EVEN IF THE nhs ARE CONTENT TO PLOD ALONG THINKING IN TERMS OF “PATIENTS” ,FROM A NATIONAL PERSPECTIVE, IT IS LETTING PEOPLE DOWN BECAUSE IT HAS THE VAST MAJORITY OF HEALTH DATA (IE THE KEY TO IT) AND IT HAS FAILED TO KEEP UP WITH THOSE WORKING WITH DATA IN MANY AREAS OUTSIDE OF THE NHS

IF PEOPLE ARE UNABLE TO LEAD IN THIS REGARD THEY SHOULD HAND IT (PEOPLES DATA ) OVER TO OTHERS THAT CAN

app ologies for shouting but the NHS seems to be deaf in both right and left ears, a clinically problem, it needs to listen and, with regard to PEOPLEs health data, rethink :slight_smile:

yes the work clinicians “do” is very complicated, so their (clinical) care pathways are very complicated, far more than a PERSON pathway (which contain real PERSON health ACTIVITY)
… but it is no more complicated that what a health technician does
(… that is what needs strong health management)

thankU

On 07 April 2016 at 07:55 "clive.spindley" <discourse-system@openhealthhub.org> wrote:

clive.spindley

April 7

mayfield.g.kev:

patient would be FHIR Patient (https://www.hl7.org/fhir/patient.html). NHS Number would be found in Patient.identifier

Patient Pathway = FHIR CarePlan (https://www.hl7.org/fhir/careplan.html) which is linked to a patient via CarePlan.subject and pathway ID in CarePlan.identifier

Health Tranx = FHIR CarePlan.Activity

app_ologies Gary4Delay in replying (myEmails are ****ed, so I will stick to this site)

please point me towards the source of the terms you are using i.e. FHIR CarePlan and FHIR CarePlan.Actvity

KIS - All myComms is going to within this box, too many layers otherwise :frowning:

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond

In Reply To

mayfield.g.kev

March 19I think I see what you mean by pathway. In HL7 FHIR this would be patient would be FHIR Patient (Patient - FHIR v5.0.0). NHS Number would be found in Patient.identifier Patient Pathway = FHIR CarePlan (CarePlan - FHIR v5.0.0) which is linked to a patient via Ca…

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond

To stop receiving notifications for this particular topic, click here. To unsubscribe from these emails, change your user preferences